In our sixth episode we explore the virtue of charity and how we share our time, talent, and treasure with our family. Charity is the theological virtue by which we love God above all things for his own sake, and our neighbor as ourselves for the love of God. By loving one another, the disciples imitate the love of Jesus which they themselves receive. The practice of all the virtues is animated and inspired by charity, which “binds everything together in perfect harmony.”
- How do you use your time, talent, and treasure out of charity for your family?
Be sure to let us know on social media by tagging us and using the hashtag #stayvirtuous so everyone can find the conversation and join in!
- Home Depot’s family building activities
- Frank Howarth’s doll house
- Steve Ramsey’s candle holder
- Boy Scouts Store – wood kits
Additional Show Notes