Here are a few links to other people whose work we admire—and we think you will, too!
- Conrad Designs – The Etsy shop of Jonathan, one of our co-hosts.
- Little John Woodworks – The side business of Adam, our other co-host.
- Fishing with Dynamite – Two guys trying to live and share their Catholic faith in a secular world.
- The Catholic Man Show – Two Tulsa natives having an open dialogue regarding manly drink, manly items, and manly spiritual topics.
- Those Catholic Men – Addressing the disconnect between the Church and Her men.
- Early Music Recordings – Our intro and outro music comes from this site, which contains lovely classical guitar recordings by Jon Sayles.
- Juneberry Creative – The wonderful graphic designer who created our logo.
- Just Love Prints – Catholic and Christian art and decor.
Each show, we feature a virtuous craftsman who has inspired us lately. Here are our featured craftsmen and where to find them:
- Episode 9: Craig Thibodeau, fine furniture maker specializing in veneer work (Instagram, Website)
- Episode 8: Mary May, woodcarver and instructor (Instagram, Website)
- Episode 7: Corey Morgan, woodworker, of Corey Morgan Woodworks (Website, Instagram, Facebook)
- Episode 6: Joseph Tyler, woodworker, of Furnished By Frassati (Instagram, Etsy)
- Episode 5: Todd Clippinger – Designer/Craftsman (Website, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Google+)
- Episode 4: Tyler G, a.k.a. DIY Tyler, woodworker and maker (Website, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Episode 3: Fr. Thomas Bailey, OSB, of MonkWerks (Website, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- Episode 2: Mike Woods, sawyer (Instagram)
- Episode 1: Jonathan’s grandfather and Adam’s father—neither of whom, unfortunately, has an online presence